As we gear up for 2013, we here at The iChurch Method look forward to some great advancements, new book releases and some innovative ways to help you advance your churches online. We just wanted to give you a preview of some of the things coming in 2013.
- The iChurch Method Volume 2: Changing the World When you Login, with book trailers and interviews. This book will be released in March/April 2013
- Guest blogging on Churchm.ag, I have been presented with an opportunity to guest blog on Churchm.ag so look for some great church and technology posts on there courtesy of yours truly, Jason Caston.
- Launching The iChurch Method Web and Social Media online course with Azusa Pacific University and Christian Leadership Alliance. Coming this April 2013, the Web and Social Media online course will be launched with content from The iChurch Method. We will provide specifics later.
- Prof. John Weaver is using The iChurch Method in his course at Abilene Christian University with special video content we recorded while on campus at the AT&T studios. This video content will be released later this year.
- Releasing interactive book apps for The iChurch Method volumes 1 and 2. We embrace the interactive experience on the iPad and will develop interactive apps that take The iChurch Method book experience to another level.
- Teaching at as well as attending numerous conferences this year such as
Developing and launching an internet church campus at T.D. Jakes Ministries. We are currently working on a full internet church campus for The Potter’s House of Dallas and T.D. Jakes Ministries, this will be a major feat and we are looking at having at least 10,000 people to start.
This looks like it will be a great year, can’t wait!